I count it a huge honor when people wish to use something I’ve written here. If that’s you, I thank you. That said, as much as I long for what I write to be as helpful to as many people as possible, I also want to make sure to protect my intellectual property rights.
With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), I own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in my name. So please be considerate when considering using my content. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Aaron G. Loy. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.aarongloy.com.”
NOT Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-post one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point. If you have some use for my content that I have not covered here, please email me.